Volleyball is more than just a game. We know a lot of sport enthusiasts will say that about whatever sport they play but we swear, there’s something different about volleyball.
We have players that come back night after night after night, and they play game after game after game. We have people that come down to the centre on the nights they don’t play just with the hope that some team may need a fill in.
People will tell you, they’ll insist, you’ve got to have a go. Volleyball is serious fun.
Even our staff are on a constant rotation between working and playing on court, and if you come down to the centre as a spectator people will tell you, they’ll insist, you’ve got to have a go. Volleyball is serious fun. Indoor beach volleyball is even better.
Our courts are enclosed with nets and the ball is still in play after coming in to contact with them. This adds a little something extra to the game. You’ve got more ways to be sneaky with your shots and more challenges with the ball coming from so many extra directions. It’s also so much fun (and often funny) diving and seeing other players dive in mad and often miraculous attempts to get the ball up when it’s bounced unpredictably off the net.
It’s like extending your summer vacation, forever. Here’s our dress standard: shoes are NOT required.
Did we mention you’re playing on an indoor beach? Beach volleyball all year round! It’s like extending your summer vacation, forever. Here’s our dress standard: shoes are NOT required.
Fremantle Indoor Beach Volleyball is family owned and run by volleyball enthusiasts. We’re trying to make a living but first and foremost, we care about the game, and you, the players! We’re passionate, we want to get people involved in the sport. We want to extend and build the volleyball community.
If you have any questions that our website hasn’t answered, or if you just want to talk volleyball, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re keen to talk with you. We’ll leave you with this piece of wisdom and advice: sign a team up now!
Indoor Sports Fremantle
Enjoy Indoor Sports Near Fremantle
When you love the feel of beach sand between your toes and playing a round of volleyball but don’t want the distraction of the waves or chance heatstroke, then you need to consider indoor sports near Fremantle. Indoor beach volleyball allows you to enjoy the sport without worrying about temperatures and weather conditions and can be played all year round. Volleyball is one of the most popular sports among people who want to build muscle while receiving a full-body workout playing a fun sport and encourages teamwork. At Fremantle Indoor Beach Volleyball, you can sign up with a team or join an existing one, make new friends, and enjoy the game in a safe environment.
Benefits of an Indoor Sports Centre
There are many benefits you can enjoy when you choose to play volleyball at an indoor sports centre. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy at Fremantle Indoor Beach Volleyball.
- Socialising. While you can socialise with people on the beach while you play volleyball, indoor centres have social events to promote meeting and befriending people, making it a great place to go and watch or play volleyball, especially for those who find it hard to meet new people.
- Special events. Indoor sports centres often host special events, making it about more than just playing volleyball. Special event evenings allow those who don’t play the sport to participate in fun activities and enjoy themselves.
- Safety first. Safety is always a priority at indoor centres such as ours, we ensure that the volleyball areas are free of any objects that could cause harm to our players and that there are first aid kits available should anyone get hurt.
Why Opt to Use a Beach Volleyball Centre
Beach volleyball centres have become increasingly popular among those who want to avoid the elements while playing their chosen sport. Here are some reasons why you should decide to use an indoor volleyball centre.
- Protection from the elements. When you enjoy your sport, you’ll want to play it as often as possible, and with many sports being played outdoors, playing is often dependant on the weather. When you play your sport indoors, you can rest assured that you’ll be playing all year round, and you are protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays or rainstorms while enjoying the comfort of indoor climate control.
- Amenities. If you have ever played volleyball on the beach without friends watching your personal belongings, you may have found that you’re often checking to ensure that your belongings are where you left them, which keeps your head out of the game. Playing indoors allows you to lock up your clothes, phones, and other belongings in lockers, allowing you to give your sport your full attention.
- Lighting. The correct lighting can make all the difference when you’re playing sports. When you play outdoors, you have to worry about the sun getting into your eyes, so you wear sunglasses that inhibit your eyesight. When you play volleyball indoors, you have the perfect lighting during the entire game and won’t have to worry about any glare.
About Fremantle Indoor Beach Volleyball
We believe that volleyball is so much more than just a sport but is also a way of meeting new people while burning calories and having fun. We enjoy the sport so much that we rotate between working around the centre and getting into the games ourselves.
Contact us for more information about our facilities.